We accept the following cards: VISA Inc, MasterCard WorldWide.
For payment by credit card when placing the order online select payment method: with a credit card.
When you pay the order by credit card, payment processing to the authentication page of the Bank, where you need to enter your Bank card details:
- card type
- card number,
- card expiry date (indicated on the front side of the card)
- card holder's name (in Latin letters, exactly as shown on the map)
- CVC2/CVV2 code
If your card is connected to 3D-Secure, You will be automatically redirected to the bank that issued the card for authentication. Information on the rules and methods of additional authentication should be checked with the bank that issued your bank card.
Security processing online payments through payment gateway of the bank guaranteed by the international certificate of PCI DSS requirements. Information transfer occurs using SSL encryption technology. This information is not available to unauthorized persons.
Tips and recommendations for necessary safety measures payments using Bank cards:
- protect your plastic cards as you protect your cash. Don't left them in the car, restaurant, store, etc.
- never give full your credit card number over the phone to any individuals or companies
- always have on hand the phone number for emergency contact with the Bank that issued your card, and in case of loss contact the Bank immediately
- enter the card details only when making a purchase. Never use them for some other reasons.
Consumer's right to cancellation of the contract on the provision of services is regulated by article 32 of the Federal law "On protection of consumer rights"
The consumer is entitled to terminate the contract on the provision of services at any time by paying the contractor part of the price proportional to the part of the services rendered before receipt of the notice of termination said contract and reimburse the contractor the costs incurred by him up to this point for the execution of the contract, if they are not included in the specified part of the price of the services.
The consumer at detection of shortcomings of the service rendered shall be entitled at its choice to demand:
- gratuitous elimination of defects;
- a corresponding reduction in price;
- reimbursement of incurred expenses on elimination of lacks by own strength or the third parties;
- The consumer is entitled to make claims associated with defects of provided services if they are discovered during the warranty period, and at its absence in reasonable term, within two years from the date of acceptance of the rendered services;
- The contractor is responsible for defects of the service, on which no warranty period if the consumer proves that they have arisen before its acceptance, or for reasons arisen prior to this moment;